or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Raw and industrial, but elegant and refined. Slightly larger Swiss movements that incorporate a beautiful finish with a versatile wearability. A great balance of style and function - clean silver, polished plates and bridges, exposed ruby jewels and individually branded and engraved with original brand names and origins.
- Circa 1940's.
- Silver soldered.
- Polished and refined.
- Option of Winder (not functional, purely aesthetic!)
- 19mm x 16mm.
- Original markings and engravings (varies).
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.