or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rare, delicate and luxurious, these Swiss mechanisms radiate an air of style and story. Plated in an original 9K Rose-Gold or Yellow Gold, they have a perfect mix of refinement and bygone days.
Choose between two options below:
OLMA - Rose Gold
A pair of Swiss mechanisms plated in 9K Rose Gold, originating from the company 'OLMA'. Subdued in look, Rose Gold is easier to blend and softer in colour, working well on any type of shirt.
ENICAR - Yellow Gold
A pair of Swiss mechanisms plated in 9K Yellow Gold, originating from the company 'ENICAR'. Slightly more vivid, Yellow Gold adds a sparkle and strengthens the look for any occasion.
- Circa 1940's.
- Silver soldered.
- Plated in 9K Yellow Gold or Rose Gold.
- 15.5mm x 13mm.
- Made in Switzerland, from the companies of either 'OLMA' or 'ENICAR'.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.