or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
This is a singular piece of vintage Russian-Made movement with a clean, mechanical appearance. They embody all the fundamentals and present them at an industrial finish; medium round size, polished silver, and minimal engravings on the plates.. One of the most versatile pieces in terms of balance and style.
- Circa 1950-70's, and will vary
- Silver soldered.
- Polished and refined.
- 20mm diameter.
- Original markings and engravings (varies).
- Option of a Black Gun-Metal "LINK" chain or a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.