or make 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rugged and ready. Arctic Camo!
What's your wrist size? Grab a string, wrap it around your wrist, measure the length. That's the circumference - That's the size!
If it's not in the options, just mention in checkout, and we'll take care of the rest :)
- Total size of Watch Case: 30mm (W) x 18mm (H) x 5mm (D)
- Grey nylon cord, water/sweat resistant.
- Multiple choices of beads - choose below!
- Incredibly strong. Has been through hell and can go through it again on a bad day.
- Handcrafted from Phosphorous Bronze, and utilising a vintage Russian mechanism dating from the 1960's.
- '16 камни' (16 'stones' - jewels). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running vertically down the watch. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- In our Bracelets range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.