or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Neutraliser. Enough said.
- This ring is crafted out of solid Sterling Silver 925.
- 15.50 x 15.50mm top face, excluding bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Utilising a refined Soviet-Russian movement, with 17 jewels and originating from approximately 1960's. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.