"Sorry, do you have the time, please?"
- Hybrid metal-computer collaboration. Melding digital computing, with a physical face-plate... LITERALLY displaying the time through a phrase of 5-minute increments.
- Noticing the 4 dots in each corner of the display - these represent 1 minute each. After 4 dots light up, the phrase changes to indicate that 5 minutes have passed.
- For eg. In the 2nd image, it display "IT IS QUARTER TO SIX", and also displaying the full 4 dots, meaning: 15 - 4 minutes = 11 to 6. The next phase will read "IT IS TEN TO SIX".
- By pressing the only available button, you receive the time, (visual) date, and (visual) seconds!
- Stainless Steel Case, in Brushed finish.
- Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet - Fully Adjustable.
- 35mm (W) x 35mm (H)
- 8mm Thick.
- 24mm Lugs/Bracelet Width.
- 5 ATM - 50 Metres Water Resistance.
THE QLOCKTWO WATCHES
- 24 Months Warranty.
- We cover the battery for 1 year.
- Designed, Patented and Handmade in Germany.