This is a singular piece of a vintage Swiss-Made movement with a clean and classical aesthetic. They embody all the fundamentals and present them at a high finish; medium size, polished silver, branded and engraved metal plates.. One of the best overall pieces in terms of balance and style.
Coming from a ladies wrist-watch, you may realise how micro the engineering became to fit those petite little watches of our grandparents generation!
- Circa 1940-60's, and will vary
- Silver soldered.
- Polished and refined.
- 18mm x 15mm.
- Choose between a winder, or without (please note!)
- Original markings and engravings (varies).
- Option of a Black Gun-Metal "LINK" chain or a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.