Industrial, nautical, and grimy - this Swiss pendant incorporates the grungy, darker aesthetic. Hailing from the 1960's originally from a larger men's wristwatch, it presents a dusky, aged finish, made only possible by the passing decades since its inception!
It is coupled with a skull and crossbones - incorporating the two elements into the Dead Man's Chest.
Two available variants - (shown in photos!):
BRASS SKULL, SILVER MECHANISM
SILVER SKULL, BRASS MECHANISM
- Circa 1960's.
- 30mm diameter (varies slightly).
- Option of a Brass "LINK" chain or a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- 1 - 17 jewels (varies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.