Pure and fierce.. 'The Dragon's Eye' breathes character into this circa 1960's Russian movement - a piercing iris observes from behind the main bridge. The wing and mechanism are separate, allowing a more free-flowing, natural hang.
Two available variants (shown in photos!) :
- Circa 1950's - 80's.
- 20mm diameter (mechanism).
- Comes with a brass "LINK" chain.
- Inset a custom-made 'Dragon's Eye'.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.