Subtle and soft, this Soviet Union movement from the 1960's is a perfect introduction into the industrial aesthetic. Not overly imposing, the surgical clarity of the mechanism detail shines out and catches the light beautifully, highlighting every polished edge and gear.
- Circa 1950's - 70's.
- Silver soldered.
- 18mm by 13.5mm.
- Marked with a set of individual, original serial numbers (varies).
- Option of a Silver-Plated "LINK" Chain or a Brass "LINK" Chain.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanisms' origin and history.