An artefact from the 1930's, and beyond. A Swiss movement, from a rectangular, men's watch, crafted in the heftier, chunkier feel of the earlier industrial style, this pendant is embodied with a patina that only comes with age. Set with an Australian Opal, it combines an organic and vintage mechanical contrast.
- Circa 1930's (brand and company may vary).
- 15mm x 30mm, including bail (this will vary slightly with each mechanism).
- Original crown (may not be functional).
- Comes with a Brass "LINK" chain.
- 6 Jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Inset is a large Opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.