A highly rare Swiss mechanism dating back from the 1930's. Crafted in the beautiful, heftier feel so signature to earlier industrial times, this pendant is a pure look back at another age of watchmaking.
- Circa 1930's (brand and company may vary).
- 15mm x 30mm, including bail (this will vary slightly with each mechanism).
- Gold-Plated bail.
- Original "Sapphire Crown" (may not be functional).
- Option of a Black and Gold "LINK" chain or a Brass "LINK" chain.
- 17 Jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.