Big and bold. Rarely are such sizeable movements utilised as cufflinks. High-grade finishing, with chamfered wheels and gold-dusted script, the Benrus Boys were treated lavishly by their former watchmakers. They've retired from their high-end lifestyles and now live their days out in another form, comfortably on your cuffs...
- Circa 1940's.
- Made by Benrus, a New York watch company, however the watch itself was made in Switzerland.
- Original markings and engravings, finished with gold script.
- Option of Winder (not functional, purely aesthetic!)
- 19mm width x 16mm height (not including the winder).
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.