or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Born in the 1960's Japan, this is a pair of Japanese Seiko Automatics. Clean, futuristic, yet refined, the semi-circle "Rotor" swivels as you move, enacting their original function. Never showing all its detail, the detail is always fleeting yet within grasp...
- Circa 1960's, Japan, Seiko.
- 17.5mm diameter.
- Fits comfortably like a button due to its circular shape.
- Clean and functionally refined.
- "Rotor" - the semi-circle plate swivels and spins fluidly as you move. Originally they were engineered as a weight to power the watch movement automatically, therefore reducing the need of manually winding watches.
- 21 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Cufflinks range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.