Links of the Soviet
by AHW Studio
The Links of the Soviet.. industrially ostentatious. From the 1960's of Russia, reincarnated through bronze and steel.
What's your wrist size? Grab a string, wrap it around your wrist, measure. That's the size!
If it's not in the options, just mention in checkout :)
- Total size of Watch Case: 30mm (W) x 18mm (H) x 5mm (D)
- Option of Stainless Steel Chain or 18K Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel.
- Handcrafted from Phosphorous Bronze, and utilising a vintage Russian mechanism dating from the 1960's.
- '16 камни' (16 'stones' - jewels). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running vertically down the watch. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- In our Bracelets range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.