Inspired by the classic, elliptical dashboard designs of the Mark I and Mark II Minis, the dial has been taken directly from recovered chassis of the original car. This model specifically has been designed thoughtfully by 'translating' the elements of the iconic car! For any fan of this cult-classic...
- Crafted from a circa 1960's-70's Classic Mini Cooper, (will vary with each model!).
- Unique watch dial, inspired by the elliptical dashboard design of the original Mini Cooper.
- Functions: Hours, Minutes and Seconds; Chronograph (Stopwatch) and Date; 24-Hour counter.
- Labelled with original VIN number. One of 900 watches crafted from this particular car.
- Stainless Steel Case - Brushed side, polished bezel.
- 44.3mm (W) x 44.3mm (H)
- 36.5mm (Watch Dial Diameter)
- 11.5mm Thickness.
- 22mm Strap Width.
- Weight: 80 Grams
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with Anti-Reflecting (AR) Coating.
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' Watch Strap. A tiny toggle on the back of the strap allows you to swap and interchange Watch Straps instantly and on the fly.
- 5 ATM - 50 Metres Water Resistance.
- Grey Calf Leather Strap, Crocodile Pattern (easily interchangeable).
- We cover batteries for up to 1-year of purchase.
- Japanese Quartz Chronograph Movement.
THE MARK I MODEL
- All REC Mark I Watches come with a unique Story Card that details where your watch came from, with a history on the car, the owner, and the process!
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- Free Insured Delivery.
- Handcrafted in Denmark.