or make 4 interest-free payments of $123.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
UPCYCLED from an original, British-Made Mini Cooper, the Minimalist allows you to peer into a raw, unhindered view of the vehicle, as it once was. Simplistic in design - Spoken for itself.
The scratches and marks on the watch-dial will be unique to each piece, as they are all individually hand-finished and 'absorbed' from the chassis. It is then cleaned, and made sure of no leftover paint particles, and finished to prevent rust. This is to be enjoyed, in its purity!
Each watch includes a piece of documentation on the origin of the car - Its VIN number, detailing the specific history of the vehicle, and its provenance.
A revitalisation of an icon.
- The metal of the dial of this timepiece is up-cycled directly from a classic Mini Cooper, from 1969-1978. Pieces will differ. Please inquire if you need any further information!
- PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition - Basically a great and reliable black-coating!) 316L stainless steel case - contrasts with the unique, raw dial...
- Uniquely finished watch dial. Different with every piece, as they are taken straight out from the original chassis, and its history to come-with.
- Original VIN of the car is marked on the back to back authenticity.
- 40mm case diameter
- 7.8mm Thickness.
- 20mm Strap Width.
- Weight: 44 Grams.
- Sapphire Crystal Glass (Scratch Resistant).
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' Watch Strap. A tiny toggle on the back of the strap allows you to swap and interchange Watch Straps instantly, and on the fly.
- 5 ATM - 50 Metres Water Resistance.
- Black, unstitched, Genuine Leather strap.
- Japanese Quartz Movement.
THE MINIMALIST MODEL
- All watches come with a unique Story Card that authenticates the history of the original car.
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- Born in Denmark.