Update: This watch is coming to an end shortly... To make way for the upcoming and exciting watch re-made from a vintage Porsche 911. Stay tuned :)
Up-cycled from a vintage Mini Cooper, the "L1" is kept to the bare minimum... Allowing each glance at the wrist to be a different angle of the raw, yet refined part of the original chassis! No extra functions, nor accessories - Just the time, and the essence of the Mini.
- Crafted from a circa 1969-'71 Classic Mini Cooper, (dials will vary with each piece!).
- Uniquely brushed watch dial. Different for every single piece, taken straight from the original chassis - cleaned, refined and locked within the timepiece.
- VIN number of vehicle is stated. One of 900 watches crafted from this particular car.
- Polished Stainless Steel Case.
- Sapphire crystal glass.
- 40mm case diameter
- 34.5mm (Watch Dial Diameter)
- 7.8mm Thickness.
- 20mm Strap Width.
- Weight: 44 Grams.
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with Anti-Reflecting (AR) Coating.
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' Watch Strap. A tiny toggle on the back of the strap allows you to swap and interchange Watch Straps instantly and on the fly.
- 5 ATM - 50 Metres Water Resistance.
- Dark Brown Genuine Leather Strap (easily interchangeable).
- Japanese Quartz Movement.
THE MINIMALIST MODEL
- All REC Minimalist Watches come with a unique Story Card that details where your watch came from, with a history on the car, the owner, and the process!
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- We cover batteries from up to 1-year of purchase.
- Handcrafted in Denmark.