Recycled from a classic Ford Mustang originating from 1966, the "P-51 - BLACK GAUGE" is the result of creativity and experimentation. Crafted in Denmark, REC utilised an obsolete Ford Mustang chassis and reinvented the concept of automotive horology.
- Crafted from a 1966 Ford Mustang.
- Unique brushed Watch Dial - different for every single piece!
- Labelled with original VIN number and Year of Origin.
- Stainless Steel Outer Case.
- Custom built 4-piece case - notice the 'Fuel Gauge/Power Reserve' - inspired from the dashboard!
- 46.8mm (W) x 50.6mm (H)
- 38mm (Watch Dial Diameter)
- 13.8mm Thickness.
- 24mm Strap Width.
- Weight: 125 Grams.
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with Anti-Reflecting (AR) Coating.
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' Watch Strap. A tiny toggle on the back of the strap allows you to swap and interchange Watch Straps instantly and on the fly.
- 26 Jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- 3 ATM - 30 Metres Water Resistance.
- Brown Leather Strap (easily changeable).
THE P-51 MODEL
- All REC P-51 Mustang Automatic Watches come with a unique Story Card with a built in NFC-chip and QR Code. When this card is scanned it links directly to a video that tells the story of the specific salvaged Classic Mustang that became your watch!
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- Free Insured Delivery.