At long last. The 901 PORSCHE. Rebuilt from the chassis of a classic Porsche 911, this watch is the epitome of creative passion and fearless experimentation. Crafted in Denmark, the obsolete 911 was recycled and done true justice, reborn for the modern era.
- Recycled from a classic, 1971 Porsche 911.
- Unique face, every watch visibly unique.
- White and Chrome printed hands.
- Clear see-through caseback. Inspired by the original 911 rims.
- Superluminova on hands & indices - glow in the dark!
- Automatic self-winding movement - using the 9100 Japanese Miyota, with 26 Ruby Jewels. The rotor on the movement is decorated to resemble the drilled brake discs of the classic 911's.
- Solid 316L Stainless Steel Case.
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with Anti-Reflecting (AR) Coating.
- All about the details - the seconds indices around the outer dial is written in the iconic Porsche font. The Power Reserve Disc at 12o'clock is created resemble the fuel and oil gauge of early 911's.
- 44mm Diameter.
- 13mm Height.
- 37mm Opening Diameter.
- 24mm Strap Width.
- 110 Grams Weight.
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' Watch Strap. A tiny toggle on the back of the strap allows you to swap and interchange Watch Straps instantly and on the fly.
- 3 ATM - 30 Metres Water Resistance.
- Handcrafted Racer Brown Leather Strap (easily changeable).
THE 901 MODEL
- All REC Porsche 901 Watches come with a unique Story Card with a built in NFC-chip and QR Code. When this card is scanned it links directly to a video that tells the story of the specific salvaged Classic Porsche that became your watch!
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- Free Insured Delivery.