"Could you read me the time please?"
- Custom-made stainless steel clock face with a unique 'RUST' finish, each one individual in their process...
- These faces are attached via magnets, allowing you to swap them with other face designs.
- Digital display, showing the time through a phrase of 5-minute increments...
- Notice the 4 dots on the corners of the display - these represent 1 minute each. After 4 dots light up, the phrase changes to indicate that 5 minutes have passed.
- Simple button function on the back to show and adjust the time, date, and seconds.
- Adjust the brightness.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 V. Lower consumption due to brilliant LED technology
- 45cm (W) x 45cm (H)
- Approx 4kg.
- Comes with solid acrylic feet to stand the clock, and also a wall-rack to allow you to seamlessly mount it on your wall.
THE QLOCKTWO CLOCKS
- 24 Months Warranty.
- Designed and Handmade in Germany.