Generation Second. MARK II is heavy duty. Built for everyday war, earning his stripes through the quotidian grind.
- The ring is crafted out of solid Sterling Silver 925.
- 20.5 x 15.5mm top face, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Utilising a rectangular Russian movement with Swiss elements, with 16 ruby jewels and originating from the 1960's. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running horizontally along the watch. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.