Refined and polished, this Russian mechanism is set into a custom-built case made specific for this watch. Covered in varying shades of warm Rose Gold, this pendant is a fusion of luxury and industrial aesthetics. Set with a organic, rich Australian Opal.
- Circa 1960's, Russia.
- 18mm x 29mm (approx.)
- Set into a custom-built case made of Sterling Silver 925, and then plated in thick 18K Rose Gold.
- Comes with a Black and Gold "LINK" chain.
- '16 камни' (16 'stones' - jewels). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running vertically down the watch. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- Inset is a large Opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.