You can see the sky from beneath the earth. Don't believe me? I didn't believe it either. Look with your own eyes. But don't get lost.
- This ring is crafted out of solid Sterling Silver 925.
- 17 x 15.50mm top face, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Utilising a rare and dainty 9K Rose Gold Plated Swiss-Made movement, with 17 jewels and originating from approximately 1940. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Inset is a opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.