Step back and smell the roses. Times change, and things aren't forever.
- This ring is crafted out of solid Sterling Silver 925.
- 17 x 15.50mm top face design, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Utilising a rare and intricate Swiss-Made oval movement, plated in 9K Rose Gold, with 17 jewels. Origin spanning the 1940's to the 60's.
- Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce frictional wear caused by the movement of critical components.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.