or make 4 interest-free payments of $175.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
At dusk, where the sun is gone but for a ray of rose gold...
- The ring is crafted out of solid 9ct Rose Gold.
- Rare Swiss mechanism, 1940's, originally plated in 14ct Rose Gold.
- 16 x 14mm top face, including bezel.
- It contains 17 ruby-jewel bearings. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.