'Roselight' - 9ct Rose Gold Ring
by AHW Studio
Roselight is a 9ct ring made in our 'Slim Sir' design. A marriage of aged hues and refined, liquid-like gold...
"At dusk, the sun leaves but for a ray of rosy gold...
...Captured in Roselight"
- The ring is crafted out of solid 9ct Rose-Gold.
- A rare, Swiss mechanism, typically from the 1940's to the 1960's, originally plated in a 9ct Rose-Gold.
- 16 x 14mm top face, including bezel.
- This mechanical engine retains its '17 Jewels'. Jewels, in watchmaking, are bearings inset by the watchmaker to reduce mechanical friction caused by the constant movement of connected components.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.