or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Solid, weighty, and refined. Smooth silver wraps around a vintage movement from a manufacturer known as "DAWN". This company originated in Russia.
Minimal yet intricate - wear it on a long chain for a casual look, or even pair it with more of your own pieces!
- Circa 1960-80's.
- 18mm x 29mm (approx.)
- Engraved Russian Cyrillic around the wheel - translates into English for 'DAWN'. This was the original manufacturer.
- Custom built Sterling Silver case.
- '16 камни' (16 'stones' - jewels). Notice the 5 red stones in the movement. Each one is a tiny ruby. These jewels are ruby bearings inset by the watchmaker, to reduce friction caused by the gears.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - The striping layer of polishing running vertically down the watch.. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.