Soviet twins from the 1960's, set with a pair of Australian Opals. Originating from Russia originally.
- Circa 1960's, Russia. Engraved SU - (Soviet Union)
- Sterling Silver 925 Hooks.
- 16.5mm by 13.5mm, (Just the mechanism!)
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce frictional wear caused by the movement of critical components.
- Inset are opal-doublets, mined and cut and polished locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, and no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Earrings range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.