A rare pair of fanciful Swiss movements circa 1950's. Fitting snug on the lobe, they scream subtlety.. Inset with two matching Australian Opals - organic rivers or flecks of colours juxtaposed against the mechanical brilliance of former watchmakers of Switzerland..!
- Circa 1950's, Switzerland.
- Unique markings and engravings (varies).
- Sterling Silver 925 Stud Posts.
- 15.5mm x 13mm.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce frictional wear caused by the movement of critical components.
- Inset are opal-doublets, mined and cut and polished locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, and no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Studs range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.