or make 4 interest-free payments of $71.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
An artefact from the 1920's and prior. A Swiss movement, from a rectangular, men's watch, crafted in the heftier, chunkier feel of the earlier industrial style, this pendant is embodied with a patina that only comes with age.
Artist's Notes: We've been drawn to Ancient Egypt since we were children, and we really wanted to incorporate its style into our work. Every watch movement we find is unique, akin to discovering treasure, and we felt the 'sarcophagus' shaped watch movements of the early 20th century was the perfect opportunity to incorporate the iconic ritual masks of Ancient Egypt.
- Crafted from raw brass, and fashioned with the bust of an ancient pharaoh.
- Recycling a 1930's rectangular Swiss mechanism.
- 18mm width x 38mm length x 5mm thickness.
- 15 Jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Comes with a Brass "LINK" chain, or a Black 'n' Gold "LINK" chain.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.