The Legendary Racing Stripes of John Cooper.
- Crafted from a vintage Mini Cooper (Year of Make will vary with each watch/car!) Notice the British Racing Green hands.
- VIN number displayed in the images: AA2S-1231216A - A Danish-registered Cooper from 1969...
- Labelled with original VIN number of vehicle.
- 316L Grade, Polished Stainless Steel Case.
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with Anti-Reflecting (AR) Coating.
- Up-cycled Mini Cooper CHASSIS is nestled within the case-back of the watch... Therefore not visible at an instant!
- 42mm (W) x 42mm (H)
- 9.2mm Thickness.
- 20mm Strap Width.
- Weight: 60 Grams.
- 'QUICK-RELEASE' Watch Strap. A tiny toggle on the back of the strap allows you to swap and interchange Watch Straps instantly, and on the fly.
- 5 ATM - 50 Metres Water Resistance.
- Option of Brown Leather Strap, or Stainless Steel Mesh (easily changeable).
- Japanese Seiko Quartz Movement (We cover the first 12months of battery!)
THE COOPER MODEL
- All REC Watches come with a unique Story Card that details where your watch came from, with a history on the car, the owner, and the process!
- 24 Month Full Warranty.
- Handcrafted in Denmark.