Delicate yet sturdy, this is a Swiss mechanism, originating 1940's, wrapped perfectly in a handcrafted case of Sterling Silver 925 and Plated Gold. Set with an Australian Opal; enhancing the mechanical intricacy with natural fire.
Two available options, either in 18K Yellow Gold Plate or 18K Rose Gold Plate!
- Circa 1940's, Swiss, approx.
- 16.8mm x 25mm.
- Set into a case made out of Sterling Silver 925, and then plated in either 18K Yellow Gold or 18K Rose Gold (choose your option below!)
- Comes with a Black and Gold "LINK" chain.
- '17 Jewels, (rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Inset is a large Opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.