Majestically coloured - 'The QUARRY III' is the rarest movement out of all 'The QUARRY' pieces. The tones of the watch mechanism sets itself against the warm, liquid glow of the handcrafted case that envelopes it. An Australian Opal burns within its mechanical depths...
- Circa 1940-60's, Switzerland.
- 22.5mm x 28mm.
- Set into a custom-built case made of Sterling Silver 925, and then plated in thick 18K Rose-Gold.
- Comes with a Black and Gold "LINK" chain.
- 17-21 Jewels (rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Inset is a large Opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no two stones are the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.