Soviet twins from the 1960's, inset with a pair of aluminium roses. The organic softness contrasts against the artificial backdrop...
- Circa 1960's, Russia.
- Sterling Silver 925 Hooks.
- 16.5mm by 13.5mm, (Just the mechanism!)
- Aluminium roses.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce frictional wear caused by the movement of critical components.
- In our Earrings range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.