Industrial and fantastical, this Swiss pendant is a organic combination of traditional horology and a more fleeting, romantic aesthetic. 1960's men's wristwatch in a natural finish set with a solid brass wing.
Two available variants - (shown in photos!)
- Circa 1960's.
- 30mm diameter watch movement (varies slightly).
- 72mm length (varies slightly).
- Natural brass or silver finish.
- Option of a Brass "LINK" chain or a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- 1 - 17 jewels (varies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.