Shapely and proportionate, this is a sturdy Russian movement from the 1960's. Not too large, not invisible, a pair of petite, silver wings spread from behind the movement and add a layer of symmetry and balance to the raw, mechanical aesthetic.
- Circa 1960's.
- 30mm wingspan x 13.5mm mechanism width x 18mm mechanism length (excluding bail).
- Sterling Silver 925 wings.
- Option of a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain or a black Gun-Metal "LINK" chain.
- 17 Jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.