Delicate and dainty, this rare Swiss movement from 1940 is a perfect combination of mechanical intricacy coupled with an organic crimson rose and a spread pair of brass wings. The silhouette of this pendant ensures a bold and confident subtlety.
- Circa 1940's.
- Rare Swiss movement.
- 30mm wingspan x 15mm length (excluding bail).
- Tiny engravings and brand markings (varies), with gold accents and highlights.
- Aluminium rose and brass wings.
- Option of a Black and Gold "LINK" chain or a Brass "LINK" chain.
- 17 Jewels. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.