Blackened metal.. The Gunmetal Grade is forged through austerity. The raw mechanics of a Soviet-Made mechanism offset a contrasting case of old-gold Bronze.
What's your wrist size? Grab a string, wrap it around your wrist, measure. That's the size!
If it's not in the options, just mention in checkout :)
- Dimensions of Watch Case: 30mm (W) x 18mm (H) x 5mm (D)
- Forged out of hardened bronze.
- Water/Sweat resistant.
- Central detail: a 1960's Russian mechanism, embedded with '16 камни' (16 rubies). These are bearing points originally embedded by the watchmaker to reduce friction on moving parts!
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running vertically across the watch. A decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- Handcrafted in Sydney :)
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.