or make 4 interest-free payments of $70.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
More than meets the eye...
- Art Deco period, 1930's, Switzerland.
- 23mm x 23mm (NOT including the bail).
- Sterling Silver Case.
- Original watch dial on the back, meaning this pendant can be worn two ways. This will be visually unique with every single piece!
- 17 Jewels (rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.