or make 4 interest-free payments of $92.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
A rare legacy of old-age American watchmaking... a Waltham Pocket Watch, dating from the early years of the 20th Century.
Kept intact is the original enamel dial, usually preserved and pure white, pieces may show signs of age only with hairline cracks, or chips. The flip-side exposes the mechanism that stands testament to the workmanship of the watchmakers and craftsmen and women of our yester-years...!
- Circa 1910's-1920's. Listed with original serial number that dates the specific year of origin! Each one is different.
- Original enamel watch dial is attached. (Will vary slightly in design with every unique mechanism).
- Hand-Blued Wheels. (Will vary slightly in tone with every unique mechanism).
- "DAMASKEENING" an American polishing technique - notice the interlacing lines and floral patterning across the plates, forming a 'basket-weave' styled finish.
- 27mm diameter.
- Includes a Gun-Metal "LINK" Chain.
- Models vary from 7-21 Jewels (Rubies). 'Jewels' in a watch were originally ruby bearings, inset by the watchmaker to reduce mechanical friction caused by the movement of critical components.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.