A rare legacy of old-age American watchmaking.. a Waltham Pocket Watch, dating from the early years of the 20th century. Kept intact is the original enamel watch dial, usually preserved, whilst the exposed mechanism is a testament to the craft of the watchmakers and craftsmen and women of our yester-century!
- Circa 1910's-1920's. Listed with original serial number that dates the specific year of origin! Each one is different.
- Original enamel watch dial is attached. (Will vary slightly in design with every unique mechanism).
- Blued Wheels. (Will vary slightly in tone with every unique mechanism).
- "DAMASKEENING" polishing technique - notice the interlacing lines and floral patterning across the metal, forming a 'basket-weave' styled finish.
- 27mm diameter.
- Comes with a Gun-Metal "LINK" Chain.
- 15 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of critical components.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.