A touch of romance and a hint of yesteryear.. Swiss mechanism fused with a brass dragonfly and crimson rose.
- Circa 1930's, Switzerland.
- 35mm (wingspan) x 40mm (total length) approx.
- Aluminium rose and brass dragonfly.
- Comes with a Brass "LINK" Chain.
- 6 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.