or make 4 interest-free payments of $75.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
DXXD MXN'S CHXST...
You're running out of time.
X marks the spot.
- Utilising a Art Deco period Swiss mechanism; approx.1930's.
- Completely handmade gothic Sterling Silver case, with anatomically correct human skull as the bail.
- 27mm in diameter (not including the skull).
- 1 - 17 jewels (varies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.