- June Edition. Ending 30th June 2022.
LIMITED TO 50 PIECES.
- PENDANT: Cartouche. 33mm x 12.5mm.
- MATERIAL: Sterling Silver 925. Stainless Steel Chain.
- MECHANISM: Skeleton, (Modern) China, 2022.
- GEMSTONE: Synthetic Ruby, to reduce friction.
- INSPIRATION: The invention of the Tourbillon mechanism, patented by Swiss-French watchmaker Abraham-Louis Breguet on June 26, 1801.
Paying tribute to one of the great inventions in watchmaking - the ‘Tourbillon’ was born 221 years ago in the month of June.
The purpose was to defy the effects of gravity and improve accuracy in pocket watches. We love these great boundary-pushing ideas from an epic time of inventive minds.
Introducing June’s specialty: ‘WHIRLWIND’For the first time, we've custom-made a watch mechanism specifically as a piece of jewellery. Encased within a silver Cartouche lies a skeletonised mechanism, replete with brass cogs, blued steel screws, and ruby jewels.
Limited to 50 pieces.
Once an order is received, we begin handmaking it immediately, and aim for shipment within 1-3 Working Days.
Australia: 1-2 Working Days
International: 8-12 Working Days
We proudly handcraft all our jewellery in-house to stand the test of time. Each piece is covered by a AHW Lifetime Warranty.
We offer a 7 day exchange policy on all orders.