The Russian Rosa. Structurally delicate. The soft petals curl from a function-formed engineering. Notice how they wink against the rubies set into the metal.
- Circa 1960's, Russian.
- 16.8mm x 25mm.
- Notice the original engraving 'S.U' - standing for Soviet Union.
- Set into a custom-made case made out of Sterling Silver (925).
- Comes with a Silver-Plated "LINK" chain.
- '17 Jewels, (rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- Crimson aluminium rose.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.