A Japanese automatic mechanism from "SEIKO", hailing from the 1960's. This movement came from a ladies watch - clean and industrial, the polished rotor swivels smoothly as you move, hinting and showing the detail underneath before it once again becomes hidden.
- Circa 1950's - 70's.
- Set with a pair of brass wings.
- Automatic mechanism actually turns, and swings with your movement!
- 17mm diamater (mechanism).
- Marked with "SEIKO" Japan.
- Comes with a brass "LINK" chain.
- 17 Jewels (Rubies). Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Pendants range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.