Sometimes all it takes is a word. This one takes a little bit more. It's said they're still struggling to describe THE WRITER. She sits through the night, dreaming up a thousand words...
- This ring is crafted out of solid Sterling Silver (925).
- Utilising a rare and dainty Swiss-Made oval movement, originating from approximately 1940.
- 17 x 15.50mm top face, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- 17 Jewels. This watch has 17 jewels that are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.