SLIM SIR or SIR SLIM? Doesn't matter. He's a gentleman.
- The ring is crafted out of solid Sterling Silver 925.
- Utilising a rare Swiss model from 1940, this movement is subtle yet solid, with a refined, elegant finish that shows off yet remains understated.
- 16 x 14mm top face, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Sits low and flat on the finger!
- It contains 17 ruby-jewel bearings. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.