An Opal snuck its way into this MARK II. It's not a bad thing that they go together so well.
- The ring is crafted out of solid Sterling Silver 925.
- 20.5 x 15.5mm top face, including bezel.
- The ring is highly polished, with a smooth and snug fit.
- Utilising a rectangular Russian movement with Swiss elements, with 16 ruby jewels and originating from the 1960's. Jewels are ruby bearing-points inset by the watchmaker to reduce friction caused by the movement of rotating gears.
- "GENEVA STRIPES" - notice the striped lines of polishing running horizontally along the watch. A Swiss decorative technique that is commonly used for enhancing aesthetics.
- Inset is a opal doublet, mined and cut locally in Australia. Please keep in mind while we will try our best to use opals that are most matching to the one shown, no stone is the same. This, like every watch movement, is unique, and keeps each one individual. If you have any questions about the opal, or are interested in other types of opal, please shoot us a message :)
- In our Ring range, the same watch mechanism will be used, and will only vary ever so slightly between each unique piece.
- Ring sizes are custom made to your order, please mention on checkout if your size isn't listed! Please allow 1-4 working days for us to hand-make your ring, although if urgent feel free to send us a message, we are happy to put your order in front.
- Each piece comes with a box, gift-wrapped and also with a card detailing the watch mechanism's origin and history.